ANH is DEAD long live ANH!

Updates about the SWG:ANH Community.

ANH is DEAD long live ANH!

Postby Obi-Two » March 21st, 2018, 6:46 am

So as we are basally dev less and even I have lost hope I've been thinking of what the future holds,

I've recently been doing some testing for the swg source guys, and have two possible ideas, once they have what they are calling final day ( swg as it was on the last day of live -- just incase you had not worked that one out)

we could potentially use that as a base to enhance swg-nge in to a hybrid, adding proffs back into the game somehow (possibly use a simular method they used for beast master) but with the sability of the newer core. pluss all the items/structures ect of nge,

The otehr idea maybe a tad more problematic however I think its doable, we use the final day and roll it back to pre patch 14.1. while it would cause a few problems and challenges, I fell it may be a project differant enough to attact some devs and players too

just thought I'd share my thoughts on it,

In unrelated news I've asked Sn0w for FTP access so I can update the sites informations, I may have to poke him agian soon as this forum softwares massivly out of date and there are a lot of dead links to old community's

Obi
Obi-Two

Quality Assurance
Star Wars Galaxies:A new hope
there is another...

Server by : Hostwind
Project : SWGANHServices
Obi-Two
SWG:ANH Staff

SWG Official Server: Ahazi

Re: ANH is DEAD long live ANH!

Postby Vlada » March 31st, 2018, 5:13 pm

This is where I leave you.

I stayed away from that pile of shit aka illegally obtained SWG source code since the day I was made aware of its existence. I never touched it, nor will I ever.

Kindly remove my moderator privileges and please ban my account. I will not be returning to this page again.

Goodbye and good luck.
Vlada
StarWars Galaxies:A new hope
there is another...
Vlada

SWG Official Server: Chimaera

Re: ANH is DEAD long live ANH!

Postby Obi-Two » April 1st, 2018, 11:28 am

Vlada wrote:This is where I leave you.

I stayed away from that pile of shit aka illegally obtained SWG source code since the day I was made aware of its existence. I never touched it, nor will I ever.

Kindly remove my moderator privileges and please ban my account. I will not be returning to this page again.

Goodbye and good luck.

Hi Vlada, nothings in motion or set in stone, just looking for ways to inject life back into anh, no actions or changes will take place with out a discussion with any and all remaining staff.

This is our project, after all

Obi
Obi-Two

Quality Assurance
Star Wars Galaxies:A new hope
there is another...

Server by : Hostwind
Project : SWGANHServices
Obi-Two

SWG Official Server: Ahazi

Return to Community Comlink