Greetings!

A Forum to talk about anything!

Greetings!

Postby shaggsdope » December 22nd, 2013, 12:00 pm

Hello, I'm new/old here haha. I signed up a good while ago, but the project wasn't quite there yet so I left for a long time and now I'm back.

Just introducing myself, I played SWG on and off throughout (as I'm sure lots of us here have). I started player in beta 2 shuttle 6. Played lots of other MMOs including TOR, until... was it 1.4?... the performance went to crap so I quit and never went back. I played all the story lines so I was done haha GREAT stories for a star wars nerd like me (especially if you've read the old republic books).

I'm here to check this and a few other servers out and see if it's as fun as I remember hehe I'm sure it will be.

I currently have crappy internet so I just hope it'll be playable for me, that'll be the main factor as to how much I play probably.

Nice to meet you all, glad to see this is still around, and look forward to playing.
shaggsdope

SWG Official Server: Bria

Re: Greetings!

Postby jacobcarl » March 23rd, 2016, 2:18 am

Hello everyone. i didn't get appropriate selection to introduction, so posting here. myself jacob carl 24 years old. i am new to this forum . Thank you.
jacobcarl

SWG Official Server: Eclipse

Postby Mcdowell » July 7th, 2017, 12:49 am

Hi Jacob, I'm new here too.
Mcdowell

Postby Vlada » July 7th, 2017, 5:47 pm

Welcome Jacob.
Vlada
StarWars Galaxies:A new hope
there is another...