Can i extend a thank you?

A Forum to talk about anything!

Can i extend a thank you?

Postby TheWillRogers » July 28th, 2011, 1:14 am

if not, i don't care.
So, i recently learned that SWG is being killed by LA. i was angered, but then i remember of the EMU and the ANH projects. I wanted to extend a thank you to those working so hard to bring back a game that many have forgotten.

on another note, i have been programming in Java for 3 years now(mostly on robotic and UI for said robotic systems.) and i would like to offer my help in programming if it's needed.
-----------------------------
-Long live the fighting spirit of Sunrunner. oh yeah and all the RPers that were there.-
TheWillRogers

SWG Official Server: Sunrunner

Re: Can i extend a thank you?

Postby Akkim » July 28th, 2011, 8:59 am

Welcome to SWG:ANH.

While I don't expect the project to refuse assistance, the coding is being done (mostly) in a C++ environment with Python scripting and some PHP elements for managing the servers/accounting element of things.

--Micah
Akkim

SWG Official Server: Lowca

Postby rcythr » July 28th, 2011, 2:10 pm

We can put anyone with some programming knowledge to work. Even if we have people working on tools and research instead of main code base.
rcythr
Retired SWG:ANH Staff

SWG Official Server: Naritus

Postby TheWillRogers » July 31st, 2011, 3:27 am

awesome, shoot me a PM with a project. the summer is the busy months for me because of work but when fall term comes around i'll have a nice streach between my morning classes and my evening class(i hate scheduling some times.) i will be able to do some work then. were i going for computer programming instead of engineering i'd be taking a c++ course winter term but that's just not important.
-Long live the fighting spirit of Sunrunner. oh yeah and all the RPers that were there.-
TheWillRogers

SWG Official Server: Sunrunner

Return to General Discussion