Hello all..

Re: Hello all..

Postby SeiphAnon » June 18th, 2010, 4:12 pm

Hi fellow Shadowfarians!

Seiph Anon here, not sure if any of you guys knew/know me other then Rouse. I was in the guild JUICY, and Fallen Angyls <FA>, but still good to see some folks from the server.
SeiphAnon

Postby Rouse » June 18th, 2010, 6:37 pm

lol Hey TURD, hehe inside joke he will understand.

Glad to see you still kicking around bud.
Rouse
SWG:ANH Staff

SWG Official Server: Shadowfire

Postby Unicron » June 25th, 2010, 10:44 pm

haha Malagant, Malynda, Montolio .. yeah those were some of my crew .. I haven't heard from any of them, but I do still talk to Dfett, Shroozle and a couple others.
Unicron

Postby denvel » August 25th, 2010, 11:00 pm

I remember you guys. Frod here. Malagant (in RL) got me to start playing, and set me up in the game. I know you guys are as excited as I am to get a good working emu, I can't wait. I have been playing on SWGEMU. Its not bad. I still reactivate my account from time to time, but then cancel in under a month.
denvel

Postby icecelt » July 13th, 2012, 12:46 pm

GAIR! Oh my God. PLEASE PLEASE find this and read this. :shock:

Taryan and Sinner - <RiCiN>, Shadowfire, think you'll remember us. ;)

Same names, emulator, Basilisk. Would you PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD come play with us???? I miss <RiCiN>, I miss my guild, I miss a lot. My house is where RiCiN used to be. Sinner is saying "You're our only hope!" ROFLMAO!

In game now I'm Taryann. sinner is still sinner. Find this somehow.. and join us.. and together.. hehehehehehe! ::Jedi hand wave:: ;)
icecelt

Postby cnote419 » December 11th, 2012, 6:29 pm

Hey everyone. I was cnotiwan, Raoul Duke, and Yase. Did a bunch of this and that with a lot of different people, but the guys in the guild made Shadowfire a fantastic place to play
cnote419

Postby SeiphAnon » January 10th, 2013, 8:10 am

cnote419 wrote:Hey everyone. I was cnotiwan, Raoul Duke, and Yase. Did a bunch of this and that with a lot of different people, but the guys in the guild made Shadowfire a fantastic place to play

Dude!!! been forever! When the emu gets done, tell me what server your gonna be on, be like old times. I'll tell Buckaroo also man.
SeiphAnon

Previous

Return to Shadowfire