time on my hands

General development discussion forum

time on my hands

Postby Tomcat » November 18th, 2014, 5:26 pm

I been playing emu and its rubbish, stuff works kind of until you look into it, then it appears they haven't got a fucking clue what they are on about, some of you will know me. also the hours I put into anh. its such a shame that emu is full of tits who are too young to remember pre cu. :lol: I left when you guys rewrote the core! emu has height map issues, lol .And they cant spot a janta lair when it drives into them. T :evil: he latest ai update is stupidly wrong wrong wrong. how can it be that a full set of buffs with brandy cannot kill a voritor lair without worrying about mind hits. its just so wrong its unreal. unfortunately I voiced my pre cu opinion and they just abuse you for being right. I do hope that whatever you guys are creating is something similar to the game we love cos emu have lost the plot and are just producing whatever works. and asking for money to fund the server is a joke. obi i'll test for you guys again if youll have me cos emu is gonna turn into wow very quick. no facebook anymore so emails . :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: trust me emu is doomed because it isn't a true emulator. I hope anh has something better to offer obi mail me.......... :ugeek:
Tomcat
SWG:ANH Staff

Re: time on my hands

Postby Vlada » November 18th, 2014, 8:12 pm

Welcome back.

Not really sure how much testing can be done at this point but I'm sure any help would be welcomed. :D

Feel free to jump on IRC and say hi, most of the folks don't visit forums if they can help it.
Vlada
StarWars Galaxies:A new hope
there is another...
Vlada

SWG Official Server: Chimaera

Re: time on my hands

Postby Obi-Two » November 19th, 2014, 2:18 am

Hey Tom long time no speak, you will always have a spot in QA

sadly there is nothing test able at the moment but as soon as there is you'll be the first to know,

can you PM your email addy please mate
Obi-Two

Forum Administrator
Star Wars Galaxies::A new hope
there is another...

SWH::ANH Projects :: SWGANHServices
Discord Server :: Discord/SWGANH
Obi-Two

SWG Official Server: Ahazi

Return to General Discussion